domains.details.status.suspended. How do I fix this????.

LynneR65
Occasional Participant

domains.details.status.suspended. How do I fix this????.

Suddenly my site is down with this error message. Tech support doesnt work on Sunday

How do I go live today??

lynneroberto
3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @LynneR65,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you please try logging onto Constant Contact from  a different browser to see if that works? Can you also provide me with a screenshot of the error message if you receive it again on a different browser? Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
LynneR65
Occasional Participant

i sent pics of two browsers, chrome and safari

same message.... no one can find my site as if it didnt exist! and I have emails  and Facebook ads out for buyers!

\

lynneroberto

Hello @LynneR65 ,

We had our Website Builder support team (also available by chat 24/7) look into it, and it appears your domain name was put on hold due to not verifying your information, an ICANN requirement. Our WSB has re-sent the verification email to your account's primary email address. Please follow the steps in that email to verify your info and get your domain confirmed.

If you need any additional assistance, I recommend reaching out to our WSB team for more direct insight.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.