dont like it

LindaL11
Participant

dont like it

i dont understand why a good thing had to be changed. i understand it is job security; but find it very confusing for lay person to operate. changed the titles. campaign is too large and spread out. i liked it smaller in print. i want to be able to see on 1-2 pgs. not all over the place. much easier to navigate the older version(because i'm use to it, i guess). i certainly dont need the records shown on this page either.
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @LindaL11. I'm sorry that you are having trouble navigating your account under the new user experience. I'm not sure what you mean by you want "to be able to see on 1-2 pages." Were you talking about selecting a template or viewing your campaigns? I would just like to clarify your concerns so I can provide proper feedback to our engineers for you. We understand how important it must be to be able to navigate your account as smoothly as you can.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.