down load document

SteveR42
Participant

down load document

one page with photos fails to down load all images

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @SteveR42. I looked at your more recent campaigns and downloaded a few on my end. All of the images were appearing for me once they were saved.

One thing I did notice was that most of the campaigns were imported as a flyer with one large image. Since the image in the campaign is just longer than a standard 8.5" by 11" page because of margins, it extends to a second page that appears blank. You can adjust the scale of the page (I found 95% worked most of the time) so the flyer appears on one page. 

If you are looking at a different campaign, please let us know which one it is or provide us with a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.