e-mail is not displayed mobile friendly on my test e-mail.

Participant

e-mail is not displayed mobile friendly on my test e-mail.

This has never happened before.   When I send a test e-mail to myself it is not showing up in mobile friendly mode on my cell phone.  Anyone know what's going on?  I don't want to schedule the e-mail until this is fixed.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @MartaG8 ,

Based on the age of your account and the issue we're seeing with your template, our higher level technical team and I believe it's related to some problematic, old 3ge templates that have since been removed from our template selector. The only way to get around this specific issue is a complete rebuild of the email. I've contacted some people on our support and design teams to look into this, and to rebuild the last email you created from scratch. They should be reaching out / have the recreation complete within the next four business days.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.