edit fields in the event regirstration template

Participant

edit fields in the event regirstration template

Can I move  the "TITLE" field from the  BUSINESS INFORMATION section of the event registration template to the PERSONAL INFORMATION section?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @GlennL925,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In order to move the Title field, you would need to move the whole Business Information section. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, you should be able to create a custom question for the Personal Information section and move the Title question as the first field that will populate above the rest of the Personal Information. With that being said, I have submitted feedback to our developers as well regarding more flexibility with our registration form fields. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else. 

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing