edit footer contents

LarryS747
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I cannot find the account details page as described in this link: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5789-set-up-my-default-settings?lan... I am able to go into "My Account" but it only shows the Current Plan, Contacts, Estimated Monthly Bill and Billing Information. I am trying to edit the email address that's next to the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer for every mail i send. I could not find the proper settings page to edit it.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @LarryS747

We apologize you were unable to update this contact information in your account as easily as you should have. We have received reports of users receiving a blank page when opening this tab in their account. This is something we are continuing to troubleshoot. We have however taken a look at your account and can see the contact address on file has been updated. Are you still in need of assistance?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST