editing a prior email.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

editing a prior email.

When i create a new email, I simply make a copy of the previous on and then modify it to create the new document.  It's always working in the past, but now, when I try to cut and paste the content (from my blog in this case).  It's very ghosted - almost impossible to see.  Wonder if something change or changed a setting by accident.  I'm no pro!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: editing a prior email.

@MichaelM005

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! While it is okay to occasionally copy a previous email and re-send, I would suggest getting set up with a Master Copy template. You can find a video tutorial by clicking here. Having a Master Copy prevents the HTML code from getting corrupted. This can sometimes happen if a sent email is copied from too many times.

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email you are working on, and a reference to this post and we can take a look into your current formatting issue!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured