email address for account

DeborahF282
Participant

email address for account

The person who used to be employed here and had set up the account we are reactivating -- Deborah Finkbeiner -- is no longer with Wicomico Environmental Trust. The email address attached to the account is no longer active, yet it is not possible to change it. Can someone help, or do I need to just scrap this and start fresh?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @DeborahF282 ,

If you're able to log into the account, you can change the username, main email address, and other details from within the account. If you don't have the account's login credentials, but you do have access to the account's main email address, you can recover the username and reset the password to login.

If you don't have access to the account's login credentials, nor access to the account's main email address, you'll want to call in and request an account ownership transfer through our phone support. Phone support may need to confirm some account details and security aspects, if the system doesn't recognize the information your provide to find the account.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.