The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

email integration with online store

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

email integration with online store

Hi, is it that CC only allows you to integrate with one store (which is what I've been thinking they're telling me - "we only allow one integration"). OR, do they mean they only allow you to integrate one email address? I can't imagine that those of us with more than one store have to learn and pay for more than one email app.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: email integration with online store

Hello @MarthaL95,

Thank you for bringing your question to the community!  I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure what you're referencing, but I can share some general information.  Most of our shopping cart integrations will only allow you to connect one shopping cart, to one Constant Contact account.  So if you're running two different stores, you would most likely need a constant contact account for each of those stores, in the same way that you need different shopping carts for each of them.

If you can give us some more specifics on what program you're using, and what exactly you're trying to do with it, we'll be happy to find some more specific information for you.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured