email lists

BobbieM82
Real Estate

email lists

I'm a rookie and need some help please.  I have older email lists that I would like to move to some kind of an "archive" or "specific" group of email lists so I don't have to keep scrolling through a long list of lists.  Is there a way to do this without deleting the list?

also, what does the star indicate in the email lists?  when grey or highlighted?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Valerie

1 REPLY 1
John_M
Employee

Hello!

Our contact management system does not let you archive a list in that sense. What you are able to do is the star feature to the left of the list that allows you to mark it as a favorite list. Gold would indicate selected, gray star would mean not selected as favorite. What I would suggest is any lists that you plan on sending to on a regular basis you can star those. That will allow you to place them at the top of all other lists that way you do not have to scroll all the way down to select those lists going forward.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.