email results

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChristineM284
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

Why do I not see my results listed by their title? They are listed as 'Untitled" when they each have a discrete title, and if you listed them that way I could assess their readership rate. I would prefer that they be listed by the title given to them when they originate. It is unhelpful not to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ChristineM284. "Untitled" emails mean that a unique name was not provided when the email was created. You can rename an email in draft by clicking the draft email and entering something that would better describe the type of email you are sending. You can also rename an email once it has been sent. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @ChristineM284. "Untitled" emails mean that a unique name was not provided when the email was created. You can rename an email in draft by clicking the draft email and entering something that would better describe the type of email you are sending. You can also rename an email once it has been sent. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST