email service with no email contact available?

Participant

email service with no email contact available?

It's the weekend before the holiday and I wanted to be able to sign up during the Summer50 sale. I can't sign in with my business email address nor do I want to create another email address. There is no email support to contact... but this is an email system... hum....

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AndreaKeith

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with you question. I apologize you were not able to log into your account. It’s possible you are logging in using the incorrect username and password combination. I would suggest to visit our Login Page and send yourself a forgot username email or even a reset password email. Once you’ve done this, if you still need assistance gaining access to your account our Support agents are available now to speak to.

Also, while we unfortunately no longer offer email support, social support is available through email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.  There are also other ways you can reach support rather than through email. All the ways and hours our support teams are available to be reached at can be found here.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.