email text reformatted (by itself) after being saved as draft or sent as preview

ABC4
Participant

email text reformatted (by itself) after being saved as draft or sent as preview

Hi CC,

I've been encountering this issue where the main email text body that I am creating is always (auto-)reformatted (by CC system) after I save the email as a draft or sent the email as a preview. Please see attached images - image 1 shows the preview email that was sent (with proper text paragraph format) and image 2 shows the draft email after I return to it after saving (the paragraphing format was missing). 

Kindly advise how to resolve this issue as it is inefficient to always be re-editing the draft emails.

Image 1_CC Draft Email Preview.PNG

Image 1_CC Draft Email Preview

Image 2_CC Draft Email AutoReformatted.PNG

Image 2_CC Draft Email AutoReformatted

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ABC4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It looks like this formatting is changing due to copy and paste. That can bring in unwanted code from where it was copied from. You will want to delete the text block and re-type everything manually into a new one to prevent this from happening again. You can also copy and paste your text from Notepad in order to remove all the unwanted code. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.