email to blog post

Regular Participant

email to blog post

i would like to turn a sent email into a blog post.

if I save as jpeg and insert, links are not live

if i save as pdf, i just get the link

if I copy and paste, cells upon cells upon cells.

I use wordpress

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @SlowFoodEE ,

If you're wanting to provide your emails in blog posts, the best way to do this would be to take the unique link we provide for each sent campaign, and hyperlink that to an image, text, etc. on your wordpress blog. PDFs could potentially work, but ultimately using the email link is going to achieve the best results.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

i'd like to remove all formatting ...

it doesn't look great

Hi @SlowFoodEE 

At this time, you can't remove formatting from the email to convert it to a blog post. I can certainly submit this feedback on your behalf, however I looked at your post and you able to view the email and click for the formatted version. Please feel free to reach out if you have further issues. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!