emailing a pdf document

AnneR80
Participant

emailing a pdf document

I am trying to email a 3 page document as the body of the email.  I have compressed the document so it will fit. It is only inserting page 1. How do I get all 3 pages to appear?

1 REPLY 1
David__B
Employee

Hello Anne. When uploading a PDF document, our system will automatically generate an image of the first page of the document and import it along with the PDF into the library. If you need to share all 3 pages, you can either link to the full document somewhere in your email or you get a screenshot/image version of the second and third pages, upload those into the library and then bring them into the email as an image just like you did with the first page. Please not that if you choose this method, if there are any links on any of these pages they will not carry over as images of the pages do not hold the links that are attached to the text of a PDF document. Linking to the full document will maintain any links that are in there.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.