emails sending

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarcM662
Rookie
0 Votes

We are noticing that although it says the email is "sent", the recipient is not receiving it. I did a test to my email as well as a couple of our other employees who still have not received it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarcM662 ,

I test sent several of your last emails, and they all came through right away for both my work and personal address. I'd advise having your recipients check their junk/spam folders to see if their programs sorted them into there. If they add the emails to their regular inbox, that should help teach their email program to trust the emails.

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's also a generally good idea to set up additional authentication for your emails - whether that's through us if you have a free domain (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) or via self-authentication if you have your own domain (such as through a business or other organization).

If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @MarcM662 ,

I test sent several of your last emails, and they all came through right away for both my work and personal address. I'd advise having your recipients check their junk/spam folders to see if their programs sorted them into there. If they add the emails to their regular inbox, that should help teach their email program to trust the emails.

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's also a generally good idea to set up additional authentication for your emails - whether that's through us if you have a free domain (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) or via self-authentication if you have your own domain (such as through a business or other organization).

If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST