embedding my newsletter

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarynB11
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a way I can embed my newsletter into my website? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CarynB11. Embedding campaigns in a website is against our Terms and Conditions. There are two options to share your newsletter outside of your account. 

You can use the Share URL to link to your newsletter and maybe even include a screenshot of the newsletter as a clickable thumbnail if you wanted a visual appearance. The other would be to use our Archive tool. This way, you can easily add any new newsletters to the archive and they will appear automatically on your website.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @CarynB11. Embedding campaigns in a website is against our Terms and Conditions. There are two options to share your newsletter outside of your account. 

You can use the Share URL to link to your newsletter and maybe even include a screenshot of the newsletter as a clickable thumbnail if you wanted a visual appearance. The other would be to use our Archive tool. This way, you can easily add any new newsletters to the archive and they will appear automatically on your website.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST