error message-We could not verify your authenticated Sender Address. Please contact Customer Support

RalphG516
Participant

When I create and send to a list of contacts, it tells me the email will be sent, then I get an error message that states :We could not verify your authenticated Sender Address. Please contact Customer Support for more information..

This happened to me last week as well.  I called Customer Support to which I was on hold for some time before someone picked up, then they had to look at my account to see what the issue was, and I was put on hold again.  Then they came back on the phone to state there were some changes made to the account and it could take 24 hours before I could try and resend the email.

I did not get back to resending the email until today, which is 8 days later..Still got the same error message...

Please let me know what the issue is.

Thanks

Marie Smeraldo

1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @RalphG516 ,

Please call the Delivery team directly for assistance regarding your self-authentication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article