event closed too soon

SOLVED
Go to solution
DannieF2
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I have an event that i must have put the wrong date for the end of the event. It is a two month long summer camp campaign.  It closed the first day it opened and now all of my marketing material and fb add are going to a campaign that is closed.  I opened a new one temporarily.  Is there anyway my Twirly Girly Camps first campaign can be reopened?  I'm now losing a whole lot of money because of this if it can't be.

Thank you,

Dannie Fowler

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DannieF2. Closed events cannot be reopened. You mentioned creating a new event which is the current process for "reopening" events. The marketing material and Facebook ads will need to be pointed towards the new URL so you can collect more registrations.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DannieF2. Closed events cannot be reopened. You mentioned creating a new event which is the current process for "reopening" events. The marketing material and Facebook ads will need to be pointed towards the new URL so you can collect more registrations.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST