event page - "getting more information "clink does not display landing page but rather registration

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

event page - "getting more information "clink does not display landing page but rather registration

Dear community or constant contact support staff

I have been running event for the past 5 years but this time when I copied previous event to the new event, on my event page, when you click "getting more information", it went to registration page rather than the detailed landing page. This is the first time ever happened.

would anyone know how to fix this? my event happens Feb 22, only 9 days to go and I need to fix this.

many thanks.  

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: event page - "getting more information "clink does not display landing page but rather

Hello @JaneZ4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. I've taken a look at your February 22nd event and see the "Get more information" links on both of the event invitations are linked to your landing page, so I'm not sure what section you're referring to. Could you please provide the name of the invitation or email that isn't linking correctly for you, or describe the page that you're looking at?

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured