.exe not accepted

SOLVED
Go to solution
RoyP3
Rookie
0 Votes

Though I am working on my new drafted website, I had tried to insert an executable file in which children can click to have its free digital product - a digital jigsaw puzzle of a colt with Indian child standing by.  All its software of Constant Contact does accept *.doc; *jpg and others, but does not accept *.exe (executable file).  What should I do?   It is very excellent product for children to enjoy interlocking an entire picture.  I am baffled by its technical problem.  I need your help on this matter.  I am eager to hear from you soon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RoyP3 ,

Any campaigns made through us that need to link to or have files embedded would need to be a compatible file type with the Library. Otherwise, you'd need to host the file in a cloud drive that can host the file type, and link to it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RoyP3 ,

Any campaigns made through us that need to link to or have files embedded would need to be a compatible file type with the Library. Otherwise, you'd need to host the file in a cloud drive that can host the file type, and link to it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST