The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

export

Highlighted

export

How come it doesn't give me an option to export names and birthdays?

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: export

Hi @GiniU

Thanks for posting. At this time you are not able to export birthday or anniversary informaiton but this is something we're working toward in the future. Are you importing birthdays from another source so you would be able to keep track outside of Constant Contact for the time being?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hey Hannah - I have a client who gets 90-100 subscribers a month to their Birthday Club thru CTCT.  They don't have another source for the birthdate field.  We need to be able to export it,  (and, insert the field into the cirthday coupon itself, as an field insert.  Currently, their staff cannot tell when the coupon will expire, and so we must go in manually and update the coupon each month with the Expiration Month.  Not efficient.

Employee

Hello @MichaelM7449

Thank you for posting your comments about this. I will pass on your feedback to our teams here.  

Highlighted
Visitor

Dear CC,

Is this still the case? Can we still not export the birthdays onto a list for ourselves?

My client needs to do this to mail them a physical postcard to their home address in addition to the one they receive in Constant Contact. 

They'll be receiving a welcome email with one coupon... but then later when it's their birthday month - my client wants to mail a physical printed coupon postcard. They desire this so there's a personal hand-written touch via a note to their customer.

They need to export the Excel sheet with the birthdate and address info, so they can sort the contacts by date and send the postcard out at the right time.

It can't be that hard to add that field somehow to the Excel export, can it?

All best,

Stacy

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @DottieB57

At this time the birthday and anniversary fields cannot be exported.  I will pass along your feedback about adding the ability to do this within accounts. 

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured