failure

BillB326
Participant

failure

I cannot browse my computer to move photos to the library function. When I select upload my computer, and click on the browse computer function nothing happens. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BillB326 ,

Are you getting any error messages or anything that would indicate an issue? I was able to go into your account and successfully select upload from computer, as well as upload an image without issue. If the "from computer" option isn't even showing up (e.g. a completely blank white screen) when you select to upload in your library, there may be some kind of connectivity error occurring. 

I'd recommend trying some connectivity troubleshooting, especially clearing your cache, to see if that resolves your issue. If you continue to have issues seeing your upload from computer option even after tryin these troubleshooting steps, please let us know and we'll try some more advanced troubleshooting as needed.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.