finding church bulletin sent to me

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

finding church bulletin sent to me

My church has posted this Sunday's bulletin on Constant Contact.

How do I find this doc?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: finding church bulletin sent to me

Hi @RobertDZ,

I reviewed your account and it does not appear to have any email campaigns in it. It seems like your church might be using a different account in order to send their email newsletters through Constant Contact. Whether you're trying to access their email campaigns in order to create, edit, or schedule them or you're waiting to receive a copy in your inbox, I would check with the administrators at your church as they will be able to assist better. If you are the account administrator and are having trouble accessing the correct account, please email me at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with what you think the username might be, the name of your church, and the person's name associated with the account. Please reference this Community post and I would be happy to assist. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured