get a no longer person employed with us off

AddisonParkDistrict
Participant

get a no longer person employed with us off

I have asked twice, now I am very concerned. . Waseem Kahn no longer is working for us. My director is fuming that it still shows him as the account holder. I called and asked for a change. You are billing my CC. Why can't you fix this. Remove Waseem Kahn and replace with Jean Stone. We may drop Constant Contact if this is not fixed soon thank you

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AddisonParkDistrict ,

If you have access to the account's main login you should be able to change the name by clicking on it in the top-right corner, then selecting eith.... Typically the account owner name will appear under "Personal Information" in My Account, and in organization info in My Settings. It may also be set up as the "From Name" for emails, which simply requires you to update an email's header and save the change.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.