getting an HTML code for a sign up form

Participant

getting an HTML code for a sign up form

I am trying to integrate with Clickfunnels, but their integration method isn't working and they can't seem to figure out why.  They suggested I integrate using HTML.  I created an Inline form, but there is no HTML code.  Does anyone know how I can get these programs to talk to each other and when they click to sign up to a form, then it adds someone to a list on Constant Contact so they can get the automation emails.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ChalaD 

At this time the HTML of an inline form is not available. Instead inline signup forms can only be embeded on your website through the inline/universal code. If you would like to work with ClickFunnels specifically, our MarketPlace is a great place to check for any third-party programs that can connect it to Constant Contact. We have also seen users connect the two through an API key. You can generate an API key through our Webservices team at webservices(at)constantcontact(dot) or through this article.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.