help

ElanaD1
Participant

help

i got a letter that my account would be deactivated in 30 days. I dont use the account at the moment and i cant afford to hold it for 45$/month. I see on the site it says that it can be frozen for as little as $5/month but cant find how to do that and i cant find any online help. thanks elana

2 REPLIES 2
ElanaD1
Participant

I froze my account last year as I was not using it regularly.  I got a notice today that it will be deactivated in 30 days if I dont pay.  it says on the main page that I can put a hold for as little as $5/month but the only plans it gives me to choose are $44/month.  I cant find somewhere for online chat or questions. anyone know how to hold the account for less than 45$

thanks

Elana

Elizabeth_M
Employee

Hello @ElanaD1 

I am more than happy to submit a ticket to our billing team on your behalf with this request. If you would like faster turn around feel free to reach out to Billing yourself. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.