The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

high bounce rate

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

high bounce rate

How come more than half of my deliveries bounced? The message indicates a code of 'other'. This has not happened before.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: high bounce rate

Hello @WilliamC510 ,

I would recommend calling into our Deliverability team. They're likely to have better insight regarding these domains, and in regards to why so many are Bounced.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Hmmm okay then why a 90 minute wait to get to someone? I finally had to give up and then try again. This time 60 minutes until the 'virtual assistant' misdirected my enquiry presumably because I mentioned 'Bounce Rate' so I was directed to billing. Then the billing person directed me back over to support but that guy dropped the call and of course didn't call me back so.....another 90 minute attempt till I gave up again. So thanks Timothy.....  

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Bounce Rate

Maybe hire some people? I'm getting a more than 50% bounce rate for no apparent reason. Awful

Highlighted

Hello @WilliamC510 ,

We apologize for the long wait times. When you called, did you call Deliverability directly? It should be a direct line for their team, and shouldn't prompt you to describe your issue to the robot for team redirection. If you did call the line listed and were still prompted, please let us know so we can alert the team that handles the phone lines.

I got a callback case submitted to our Deliverability team. They should be responding within the next 24 business hours. They'll be the ones best equipped to investigate the issue with your high "other" bounces, and provide instructions if you need to do anything more advanced to resolve it like authentication.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured