horrible experience trying to write my newletter

Participant

horrible experience trying to write my newletter

I don't know if something is wrong with your program but I am having a lot of difficulty writing my newsletter. I can't center the photos and when I try to write the program just doesn't respond or it erases other paragraphs. Is something wrong? I have never had this problem with constant contact before. It's really bad.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ElizabethH24 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for the experience you're having working in your account. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. Where are you inserting your image? I have taken a look at your most recent campaign and can see your image is inside of a text block. Images in a text block can only be positioned in the top left, or top right hand corner. If you are looking to center your image instead you will have to separate it into an image block of its own. As for your text, we have not received reports of text being deleted when typing in new information. Is it possible you have accidentally pressed the insert button on your keyboard? We have seen cases where users press the insert button without realizing it, causing text to be delete. In the meantime we also have tho section of our Help Center that helps go over how to create an email.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.