horribly clunky

Participant

horribly clunky

I cannot believe how much time I have wasted attempting to send one test email---and now that I have discovered the need for an edit--just how difficult it is to get back into my document-- Seriously!?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @rochestert,

I am so sorry for any difficulty in trying to send test previews of your email campaign. That's definitely not the experience we want. I took a look at your account and it appears you were scheduling your emails to a test list. While I do recommend doing "live sends" as a test when it involves making sure personalized contact details display correctly, for most other testing purposes I recommend clicking Preview at the top right of the screen when you are working on your email campaign. Any links you have in your email will be clickable and there will be an option to "Send a test email." This way you can send to your own email address or to friends and co-workers for review. 

third-gen-editor-email-preview-button.png

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.