how do I download my images from my Constant Contact photo library to my desktop?

LisaCain
Campaign Contributor
Hi All, Hoping someone can help with my limited tech knowledge! I have some images uploaded to my constant contact library which I no longer have original copies of. I can't find a way to download the images I have uploaded. Any ideas please? Gulp there are 900 and I lost half of them from my desktop (and back up source!) recently. Fingers crossed! Thanks Lisa
Top Answer
Donna_P.
Employee

Hi @LisaCain!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Currently we do not have a way to bulk download images from the Library on your account.  If you wish to see this feature in your account, please visit our Feedback board to vote for this idea. In the meantime, the only way to save an image from the Library back to your computer is to click on the name of the image in the Library, right-click on the image and select the "save image as" option.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

32 REPLIES 32
Donna_P.
Employee

Hi @LisaCain!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Currently we do not have a way to bulk download images from the Library on your account.  If you wish to see this feature in your account, please visit our Feedback board to vote for this idea. In the meantime, the only way to save an image from the Library back to your computer is to click on the name of the image in the Library, right-click on the image and select the "save image as" option.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
EvaT82
Campaign Collaborator

Is this feature available now?  I would also like to bulk download the images from my photo library?

Aaron_H
Employee

Hello @EvaT82,

Thank you for coming to the community!  It appears that the workaround listed above is still the best method of getting those images downloaded back to your computer.  I can absolutely add you to the list of people requesting this feature as well.

Aaron_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SimonF28
Campaign Collaborator

Hi there,I'm looking for this feature too, please can you add me to the updates list? Many thanks.

Anna

Frankie_P

Hi @SimonF28

We sure can! I have submitted this feature request in your account. Please let us know if you have any other questions as you continue to work in your account.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Can you please set this up for our account, too!

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @KaterinaRBO

Thank you for reaching out about this feedback as well. I would however like to clarify this is not a feature we can activate in your account. Instead this is a feature request we are tracking in these users' account. We have submitted this request in your account as well.

Frankie.P

AmyN80
Campaign Collaborator

How can I have this feature added?  I am desperately trying to download my images asap. Many thanks, Amy N. 

PollyG1
Rookie

Could I please be added to receive this feature? 

@Donna_P. wrote:

Hi @LisaCain!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Currently we do not have a way to bulk download images from the Library on your account.  We do have a feature request open for that functionality and I will add you to the request so you can be notified when it is implemented.  In the meantime, the only way to save an image from the Library back to your computer is to click on the name of the image in the Library, right-click on the image and select the "save image as" option.

ReneeG8228
Rookie

Can you add me to the request as well? I'd like the ability to download files that have been uploaded.

Thanks.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ReneeG8228,

Thank you for your feedback about wanting this feature in your account as well. I would love to submit your feedback on this for our engineers to review. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

LornaF
Campaign Collaborator

ConstantContact, you all need to get it together regarding your responsiveness to new features. You have been providing the same "canned" response for almost a year. WHEN are you going to develop a feature that will allow bulk download of photos from an individual's library? And, NO, I do not want to be added to some fictitious list for a "never happening" update.

Signed,

Frustrated with ConstantContact

SuzanneS7002
Campaign Collaborator

It is now 2020 and this thread started in 2018. I am needing to download over 300 images from my account. Did you ever add this feature?

Adelina_R
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SuzanneS7002 

It does look like we haven't been able to add this feature quite yet! We are still tracking it and adding people onto to the list of individuals who would like to be notified or updated!

Adelina R

JohnW820
Rookie

Can you add me to the list for downloading photos?

Lost the ones I had with an upgrade. :frown:

Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @JohnW820 

We can understand how important it is to have access to the images in your account. We would however like to clarify what exactly is causing you to believe your images have been lost images? If the Library tab of your account blank? Are you unable to see your images in your email editor? It will be helpful to have any further details on what exactly you are experiencing. I have taken a peek and can see you have over a 1,000 images in your Library with almost 200 in your Trash that are still available to be restored.

Frankie.P

RandalB3
Rookie

Did the feature to Download Library ever get implemented? 

I would love to be able to download the entire library.

Thanks.

NancyT69
Rookie

Also looking to download the library with multiple images. Please let us know when this feature is available.

DavidS19834
Campaign Collaborator

Ridiculous that this is not possible.

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @DavidS19834,

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your feedback and will be submitting it! 

Zoe H.

AmyN80
Campaign Collaborator

I desperately need to download all of my library as well.  I can see there have been MANY requests for this option for YEARS!  I have closed my business and need these photos before I close my constant contact account.   I have been a customer for over 12 years and am shocked that I am unable to retrieve the photos in bulk from my own image library.  Please advise asap. Many thanks, Amy N.

Teter
Campaign Contributor

They clearly do not want to make this a feature. What a disappointment. 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @Teter,

We do appreciate the feedback, and apologize for the inconvenience. It may be something we implement in the future and will contact you with any updates. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

MattC07
Rookie

I need to download all the images in my library. Why can't this be done? Seems like an easy fix?

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST