how do I download my images from my Constant Contact photo library to my desktop?

LisaCain
Campaign Contributor
Hi All, Hoping someone can help with my limited tech knowledge! I have some images uploaded to my constant contact library which I no longer have original copies of. I can't find a way to download the images I have uploaded. Any ideas please? Gulp there are 900 and I lost half of them from my desktop (and back up source!) recently. Fingers crossed! Thanks Lisa
Top Answer
Donna_P.
Employee

Hi @LisaCain!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Currently we do not have a way to bulk download images from the Library on your account.  If you wish to see this feature in your account, please visit our Feedback board to vote for this idea. In the meantime, the only way to save an image from the Library back to your computer is to click on the name of the image in the Library, right-click on the image and select the "save image as" option.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

32 REPLIES 32
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MattC07,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!  Currently, we do not have a way to bulk download images from the Library on your account.  If you wish to see this feature in your account, please visit our Feedback board to vote for this idea. In the meantime, the only way to save an image from the Library back to your computer is to click on the name of the image in the Library, right-click on the image and select the "save image as" option.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AnthonyI0
Rookie
0 Votes

Also have need for a bulk download. Not sure why this is so difficult.

LeoA47
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Once again another basic feature.   I am quitting this platform.  TODAY!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @LeoA47,

We do appreciate the feedback, and apologize for the inconvenience. It may be something we implement in the future and will contact you with any updates. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
EliezerG
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

It appears very nasty and manipulative to hold your customers hostage by not allowing them to download their images.

you can see the resentment building in the comments over the years and obviously Cc has lost many potential customers, as well as actual ones who have quit CC due to this very basic issue 

it’s plain to see that this is a very important feature for users and I don’t blame anyone for leaving or going to other email providers that have more user friendly policies and features 

It’s not merely poor customer responsiveness - it’s just plain nastiness

in the long run you lose by being selfish - why not do what people want?

you will only gain goodwill and new customers- and not lose current ones

MBYORK
Campaign Contributor
I also need this feature. Need to download like 500 images from my library
ropeyogasetrid
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello. I can not download one image... this thread is about three years old and still not being able to download images. This is way too slow service.

Is this coming soon or?

Kind regards

Greta

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can download an image from the Library back to your computer by clicking on the name of the image in the Library, right-clicking on the image, and selecting the "save image as" option in your browser's pop-up menu when it appears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST