how do I reopen a recently closed event so I can copy it and reuse it?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how do I reopen a recently closed event so I can copy it and reuse it?

how do I reopen a closed event so I can copy it and reuse it? I have to close registration to prevent folks from ordering lunches past a certain date. But then I can't copy the event to reuse it. And I've put a lot of time into editing the lunch menu and other things. Now I have to go back a few months (to last year) to find a version I can use and have to hand edit it back up to date with all the menu and info fields.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: how do I reopen a recently closed event so I can copy it and reuse it?

Hi @NeilM595 

The good news is you can copy this previous eventWhen you copy your Event the registration form, landing page, and any theme or images you applied will be copied over as well. If you created any Event-related emails, you'll be able to choose which emails to bring to the new Event.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured