how to change the sender s email shown in the email shown to customer

SOLVED
Go to solution
user507367
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Hi all:

May I know how to modify the account setting so that the email address shown in the email campaign?  It is not the same as the email I registered for my account setting.  it is showing my name and with @ccsend.com, I want it to show our real email address, and the subject title of the email show "BULK", I dont want this word to be shown in the subject.

Thanks!

Forest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user507367 ,

Regarding the "ccsend" bit, this is an authentication element that some email programs will show regardless. It can be typically avoided by self-authenticating your email. Regarding the "BULK" bit, there's nothing on our end that would send or display that, and sounds like an internal setting for whatever email program you're using. You may want to look into your email program's settings, or reach out to your IT or email program's support for additional info on that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @user507367 ,

Regarding the "ccsend" bit, this is an authentication element that some email programs will show regardless. It can be typically avoided by self-authenticating your email. Regarding the "BULK" bit, there's nothing on our end that would send or display that, and sounds like an internal setting for whatever email program you're using. You may want to look into your email program's settings, or reach out to your IT or email program's support for additional info on that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST