how to delete just one social media icon

AmandaP71
Regular Participant

how to delete just one social media icon

does anyone know how to delete JUST ONE social media icon?  When I click delete it removes all three.

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @AmandaP71,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! When you left click on a social media icon you will then want to click the edit button in the tool bar. On the left hand side of the screen you will then see your social media icons and a trash can next to each. Only select the trash can next to the icon you would like deleted. Click here for more information on how to do this. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
AmandaP71
Regular Participant

Sorry, this did not work for us.  We just had to delete all three icons that come as a bundle

Hello @AmandaP71,

Are you left clicking on the social media icons and choosing the edit button? Can you please reply with a screenshot of what you see when you select the social media icons? Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.