how to edit an existing donation page?? .. Or even find it to edit!!

BerniceS546
Participant

how to edit an existing donation page?? .. Or even find it to edit!!

how do I edit an existing donation page?? or even find it to edit it once live??

Please all vote to add this feature, as it was brought up in 2015 & promptly closed.  I do not want to create a new donation page every time I want to use it..  

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BerniceS546 ,

While it can be reused later (copying the URL from the email's reporting page) and turned off, at this time the donation block is permanent once an email is no longer editable (i.e. sent out). This was implemented before the newer lead-gen landing pages and shoppable landing pages were released, so our engineers are looking into ways to make the current donation block / landing page system better, including being able to edit it at a later date and time that wouldn't interfere with the payment collection.

I've tracked the relevant feature request for our engineers to review, and submitted it to their queue. If and when such an update to the donation block is implemented, they'll make sure to notify you. In the meantime, you could potentially use the shoppable landing pages or use a 3rd party's payment / donation system to generate links to insert into your emails.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.