Rookie
0 Votes

i need instant delivery for my last post May We Talk-MEW2022

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HRHMayLiu ,

It looks like your last couple of social posts had an error with one of the Instagram accounts, which can be viewed on the post's reporting page:

Capture.PNG

If clicking Retry doesn't alleviate the issue, you may need to disconnect the Insta page from your Constant Contact account, then re-add it. You may also need to check and make sure that particular Insta profile is a true Business-type (not Creator or any other type) page on Instagram.

See also:

Setting up Insta business pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HRHMayLiu ,

It looks like your last couple of social posts had an error with one of the Instagram accounts, which can be viewed on the post's reporting page:

Capture.PNG

If clicking Retry doesn't alleviate the issue, you may need to disconnect the Insta page from your Constant Contact account, then re-add it. You may also need to check and make sure that particular Insta profile is a true Business-type (not Creator or any other type) page on Instagram.

See also:

Setting up Insta business pages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST