iPhone Not Displaying Images in CC Emails

AmyD19027
Marketing Legend
0 Votes
Our clients have told us and we can confirm that images can't be viewed in a Constant Contact email on an iPhone. Instead, the reader sees a question mark in a blue box. I've personally tried all of the "solutions" offered by the internet to no avail. I don't think this is an iPhone issue, as all my other emails don't have a problem displaying images; rather, I think it is a Constant Contact issue. (On my iPhone, I'm not getting the option to download remote images. My co-worker does get that message, but clicking on that message to download the images doesn't work.) Is anyone having the same problem? If so, have you found a solution that works?
1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AmyD19027 ,

Is this something that has occurred recently? Is this only affecting iPhone mail app users, or affecting other devices and email programs/apps?

Does the image issue continue if you set your account up for self-authentication instead of your current setup? If the receiving apps/programs aren't trusting the sending since it's being authenticated through a 3rd party instead of your direct domain, it can cause issues with everything from delivery to what's allowed to display in the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST