image editor

Home & Building Services

image editor

When i try to use the image editor the editing box opens up very small and I can't see the entire window and editing features. There doesn't seem to be a way to scroll or make it larger so I can see the whole thing. Can you help?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @DonT689 ,

Have you tried zooming in / out of your browser screen? This can be done via CTRL + or CTRL - respectively. Or you can reset to the default zoom of 100% by doing CTRL 0 . These same commands can be done on a Mac with CMD + , CMT - , and CMD 0 . I was able to shrink and blow up the image editor using these methods, which is indicating this would be the issue occurring for you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I am having the same problem: When I try to insert an image, the image editor won't allow me to scroll down to resize the photo, or to allow me access to the "insert" button. I tried CTRL+ and CTRL-, but that doesn't fix the problem. So, I'm unable to insert any photos at this point.

Oh, one more thing: I tried using different browsers (Firefox, then Chrome) to see if that would make a difference, but it was the same on each browser.  Please help.

Is the issue occurring in the legacy editor or the regular email editor for you, @TempleSinaic ? I went into one of your draft emails and saw the golden insert button when perusing the library sub-window, as well as when editing an image.

Are you currently using any particular security programs or ad/popup-blocker extensions that might be blocking some aspects of our site from working? When you're on the library window, and the insert button can't be seen, can you open the console command (left-click/CTRL click and Inspect) and see any lettering in bright red? Additionally, when working in the email editor, is your browser window maximized, or is it restored down as a smaller window?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.