images

SOLVED
Go to solution
VickiD1
Rookie
0 Votes

When attempting to insert image into image place holder, as soon as I click on the desired image, the entire newsletter begins scrolling at a rapid pace, preventing me from inserting the image to the place holder.   This is not an occasional circumstance   but happens nearly every time.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @VickiD1 ,

When I've seen this occur while I've been working on a campaign, it's usually because of one or more of the following:

• extremely long email that already has tons of individual graphics, resulting in significant lag regardless of internet speed
  • high latency when working in the site - sometimes as a result of slow internet, router needing a reset, or device having been on too long without a restart/shutdown

With that in mind, I'd advise checking to see if either of those pertains to you, as well as performing some basic connectivity troubleshooting if you continue to have issues. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @VickiD1 ,

When I've seen this occur while I've been working on a campaign, it's usually because of one or more of the following:

• extremely long email that already has tons of individual graphics, resulting in significant lag regardless of internet speed
  • high latency when working in the site - sometimes as a result of slow internet, router needing a reset, or device having been on too long without a restart/shutdown

With that in mind, I'd advise checking to see if either of those pertains to you, as well as performing some basic connectivity troubleshooting if you continue to have issues. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST