We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

images

Kimkrupppepe
Occasional Participant

images

All images are not showing in the library as choices after your recent update
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Kimkrupppepe ,

It looks like you already spoke with a chat agent regarding the issue, but for visibility I also wanted to make sure it was addressed here. The Library menu tab within the email editor does cut off after a certain number of images, so the best way to find particularly old images in that sidebar would be through its search function or by changing how the images are sorted. This would also go for the Library sub-window that shows up when you Replace an existing image block / placeholder, though that generally should be able to show the entirety of your library if you keep scrolling (loading too many images can cause slowness on your browser in general between caching and downloading that much image data).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.