The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

inaccurate info

Highlighted

inaccurate info

My app shows three contacts marked my latest campaign as spam. I am showing no one has marked the campaign as spam on my dashboard on my PC.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Inaccurate data

When I click on contacts that are marked as suspended and see their engagement. There is a little box on that page that show very inaccurate data. The box shows that the contact hasn't clicked or opened any emails, but when you see details of that contact, they have clearly clicked and or opened emails. You data collection really sucks! I see inaccuracies all over the place.
Highlighted

Re: inaccurate info

Hello @MichelleE188 ,

It appears this Community profile is a linked to a dead, cancelled account. Could you please reply to the automated @ mention email with the username of your currently active account? That was I can take a look at your email reporting, to see if I can can view the inaccuracies you're reporting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured