insert images at 100 percent

JamesM2921
Participant

insert images at 100 percent

How do you insert an image fromt he image library and have it come in at 100 per cent. namely the dimensions it was built at. When I drag an image over like a header built at 600 pixels wide it resizes. is there a way to get images to come in from the library at the actual dimensions?

3 REPLIES 3
Kara_D
Employee

Hi JamesM2921!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! When inserting images into your email campaign they will insert at the default image placeholder size, or the size of the image you are replacing. You can make the image placeholder larger and then replace or drag and drop your image into the placeholder and it will keep those dimensions. Please keep in mind that our templates are 600 pixels wide, and most have built in padding, and some blocks also have padding built in. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

it is absolutely essential that there be the capability of placing images at 100 percent of size. even images built to guidelines and specifications of ConstantContacts image page section resize. Manually sliding up the image size distorts clarity. Making it impossible to utlize images without pixelization and distortion.

Hello @JamesM2921,

Thank you for your feedback! I will gladly submit this over to our engineers for review. Please take a look at this helpful article as well for advice on preparing images to upload. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.