Choosing a template

SusieR17
Rookie

I'm not sure what template to choose. I am leaning towards long newsletter. A rough draft of my email (text only):

Milestones Presents You!

Milestones Magazine showcases programs, products, and services that help support and empower people with challenges.

Milestones Magazine Presents You: We organize virtual events featuring, for example, technology that assists people with divergent abilities. One of our September events, Off to College, introduced Cindy Fisher, creator of the SmartSource App that helps college students with divergent abilities navigate the college environment.

Milestones Magazine Informs You: We publish, on a quarterly basis, a free virtual magazine with articles representing diverse segments of the “disability community”. Magazine contributors to the current issue include

• A Forest Preserve District that offers accommodations for people with disabilities
  • A “special needs” photographer
  • A “special needs” travel agency

Milestones Magazine Rewards You: We are launching a Rewards Program. Similar to those used by grocery stores and other retail outlets, ours offers enrolled businesses and organization with discounts and credits for themselves and their clients/customers/family/friends. The core of this program are our member-provided resource lists, available on a national, state by state basis of:

• Special Needs Lawyers
  • Special Needs Financial Planners
  • Special Education Advocates
  • Applied Behavior Analysts
  • Speech Therapists
  • Occupational Therapists
  • Physical Therapists
  • Recreational Therapists
  • Art Therapists
  • Music Therapists
  • Play Therapists
  • Adaptive Sports/Fitness
  • Vocational Training/Employment Provider (includes self-employed/business owners)

We’d love for you to participate in our initiatives. Simply check out our website, www.milestonesmagazine.net , and click on the links to the magazine and events page, or email us for details!

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SusieR17 ,

To be honest, I usually prefer to start with a blank template or basic newsletter template setup. I can just build from scratch, and be explicit in the formatting elements from the get-go. 

If you'd like some pointers on design or some tips for getting started, I'd recommend following along with this article when you're creating your email. When you have the time, we also have a Getting Started guide (also available in video format). You're also welcome to call our general support so they can work 1:1 with you, and also screenshare while you're logged into your Constant Contact account.

You may also want to consider making a "master template" version of this campaign, and add it to a folder on its own. That way you can easily find it to copy it for future editing and usage. Otherwise, you can also hire our designers to create a template for you based on your branding, as well as a higher level design service with significantly more customizability and capability for unique design elements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST