integration to MindBody

HeightsCycle
Rookie
0 Votes

I am trying to connect MindBody to Constant Contact. It is asking for username and password associated with MindBody. When I put it in, it is saying it is not correct.

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @HeightsCycle , 

I do apologize you are having troubles connecting your Constant Contact account to MindBody. Our technical team is actually able to help you troubleshoot this integration, but they are only available by phone.

I would recommend giving our support team a call at 866-289-2101 and letting them know you are having trouble connecting the MindBody integration. They should be able to transfer you right to a member of our technical department. They are available by phone from Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm MT or 9 am - 7 pm ET. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST