invoice access

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

invoice access

When I go to the page showing my billing statements and request to see the last 12 months I am only shown 2 invoices 03/03/2020 and 02/23/2020

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: invoice access

Hello @JackV1,

We are glad to hear that you were are able to access the invoices you were looking for.

We apologize for the issues when you called as we continue to adjust to our new phone system. We believe that as we move forward, this new system will allow us to better serve all our clients.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi @JackV1 

I can understand how important it is to easily view the invoices on your account! It appears this is actually a defect you're experiencing. We have however seen cases where exiting the page and returning to it sometimes resolves the issue. Does doing this allow you full list of invoices to appear? I also would suggest selecting your time period through the calendar option as a workaround. We also have Billing Support agents available by phone who can help share a copy of your invoices.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I was able to access the invoices after several attempts to access them using various calendar date selections.  Your suggestion to call billing support is a non-starter as it took me at least 9 tries to call the billing support number.  I would answer the "virtual assistant's question about my username and she then asked what I needed.  I responded, "I need to speak to someone in the tax-exempt and nonprofit billing department".  She then said she would connect me to someone in that department.  I got a recording that said my wait time was estimated to be "3", "7", "10", "2" minutes.  After a while of elevator music I was told that all of the people that handled this problem were out of the office, please call again later...

The phone system is not working...

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JackV1,

We are glad to hear that you were are able to access the invoices you were looking for.

We apologize for the issues when you called as we continue to adjust to our new phone system. We believe that as we move forward, this new system will allow us to better serve all our clients.

Timothy_G

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured