irrelevant notices from Constant Contact

Regular Participant

irrelevant notices from Constant Contact

Every week one of my associates sends out a CC newsletter and announcement about upcoming online meetings. And every time he does it, CC sends me an email warning me about a "new login from your account from a device that we didn't recognize." He's been doing this for a decade. He's signed on, he's signed up, he's on the team...is there any way to get CC to recognize him after all these years and stop sending us the warning emails?   

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @ROBERTG42 ,

It looks like you're running into an issue our engineers have seen for some accounts that are set up for MFA. I've submitted your case to the engineers for further review, and they'll notify you if and when there's an update.

With that said, for the engineers' troubleshooting, can you confirm that the person triggering these notifications:

• Isn't clearing their cookies (separate from cache) before each login
  • Isn't switching between browsers or using Incognito / Private browsing
  • Isn't using a VPN that would change their IP address between logins / computer reboots

Additionally, if you know of any browser extensions/addons/plugins that the account user may have, would also be helpful for our engineers.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Participant

Hi William, 
Thanks for getting back to me. I will check with our scribe who sends the notes and see if I can get the information you need about extensions, cookies, etc. I can't guarantee just yet whether or not you solved our problem, but it sounds promising. 
Be well, 
Stan Duncan (for Robert Gowdy)