We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

is my account canceled?

ExclusiveDesign
Participant

is my account canceled?

is my account canceled? pls give me a feedback.

4 REPLIES 4
ExclusiveDesign
Participant

how to check to the dashboard? my account was canceled correct?
William_D

Hello @ExclusiveDesign ,

Without getting into too much Billing detail (for security reasons) it appears your account was defunct due to pending payments. I've gone ahead and submitted your account to Billing for further review of the most recent automated charge to cover those missed payments, and to make sure the account is actually cancelled.

Depending on the size of their queue, it may take longer than the normal 1-2 business days for a response. If you're needing a quicker response, I'd recommend reaching out to them directly via phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
VickiLion
Participant

Really? How hard is it to terminate with you?.... can't terminate on line, can't find a phone number because I have to call to cancel? and it's Saturday, so I have to wait to even find the number when you are Open???
You guys are about as user friendly as a tree. Constant Contact..... YOU HAVE CONTACT IN YOUR NAME?????

Hello @VickiLion,

We are open today if you would like to give us a call. Our contact information and hours of operation are all found here. The billing department is also currently assisting in canceling your account, which just takes 1-3 business days to complete. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.