is the site down?

BethG19
Participant

is the site down?

I'm getting the spinning-beachball-of-death on my CC iphone app and online, it is not showing the resend of the email that I had sent an hour ago to my unopened contacts.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance! 

1 REPLY 1
Taryn_L
Employee

@BethG19

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize you are having loading issues with the mobile app. I understand how important it is to send emails to your contacts in a timely manner. I would suggest uninstalling the app and reinstalling. This usually will fix any ongoing or potential issues. Keep in mind when using our Resend function, that this will only send emails to new contacts that were not already sent the email prior. Here are the steps to follow to ensure your email is scheduled to your Did Not Open contacts. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.