issues with template

nilooa6
Consulting & Training

issues with template

Hello, I have been having issues viewing my entire page when creating ads. Do you know why the page keeps getting cut off?

3 REPLIES 3
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @nilooa6. I just went into your account and I was not able to replicate any pages being cut off for me. Is your browser window at full size or do you have any zoom settings turned on? If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know so we can assist further! 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
nilooa6
Consulting & Training

Hi Caitlin,

Browser window is full size - zoom settings not turned up.  A lot of times I am unable to scroll down the page.  I usually copy the previous page I created - delete the content and add new material.  It is at this stage that I cannot scroll down to access panels at the bottom.  The page just freezes/locks. I have to log out and back in - in order for the issue to resolve.  I use google chrome.  Issue has been on-going.

Best,

Niloo

Hi @nilooa6. Thanks for that clarification! I have a few more questions to further drill down what might be going on:

• Have you tried closing/reopening your browser?
  • Does this only happen in Chrome? Have you tried a different browser to see if a plugin or extension in Chrome might be affecting the editing experience? 
  • What type of device are you working on (laptop, tablet, etc)? Constant Contact is programmed to work best on a larger device such as a laptop or desktop. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.